The 3D workforce
Many small construction, architecture, civil engineering (etc.) firms that make or require technical drawings, 3D models, presentations, etc. are faced with the problem of not having enough skilled workers, are tasked to capacity from time to time or it simply isn't cost effective for them to hire new personnel. They have the option to outsource their workload but that can be extremely expensive, not to mention it is difficult to find a business which specializes in their field that also isn't tasked to capacity. Solved
- The individual or firm acquires the Inwarium token ($IWR) by buying it from the exchange.
- The individual or firm registers on the website and transfers the funds to his/the firm's personal web wallet.
- The individual/firm then opens a smart contract and posts his/its draft, 2D or 3D model and a reference picture depending on their requirement: draft to 2D model (wireframe), 2D model to 3D or 3D model to presentation or video. The poster must specify a time frame (the minimum being determined by the size of the reward, the minimum and maximum number of participants, the size of the reward and all technical requirements/details, along with the output program or file type in which they require the finished product.
- The freelancers then review the job details, and if they find that they can finish the job in the required time and have the skills needed to do it, they download the content provided by the firm and by doing that engage in the other part of the smart contract.
- All participants on the website have a personal reputation score. If the participants have a high negative reputation score they are banned from the website.
- Every freelancer participating that has a minimum positive reputation score earns a small amount of the initial reward. And if the best drawing/model/video is chosen within their pool they gain positive reputation regardless of their current reputation score.
- When the first timeframe is over the individual/firm is allowed to prewired part of the work of (on an online viewer or player that randomly select's a part of the work) all of the freelancers and choose the best product which then gains a majority of the reward and the individual/firm is then allowed to download the entire content. Alternatively, if the individual/firm does not choose the product, the website then creates another identical job from which the people who participated in the original one are excluded from participating. A small portion of the remaining reward is then again redistributed among the new participants and the individual/firm then again has the option to enlarge the reward to its original size or more or can choose to reward the best product with the remainder of the reward fund. This is repeated until the reward is spent. Each time the product is not chosen within the pool all the participants gain negative reputation.
- If the individual/firm does not choose a work to download and reward in any of the pools then they themselves earn a negative score. -If the individual/firm has a negative reputation score before uploading a work contract, all participants will not attain negative reputation, regardless of the outcome of the pool, positive reputation gains are still viable.
- Additionally the individual/firm who posted the job is allowed to choose an option that only participants who have registered with their ID credentials are allowed to join the pool. Users that register with their ID credentials automatically gain minimum positive reputation required to earn rewards from the pool.
- The person selected for the best work is rewarded with additional positive reputation points along with the majority of the pool reward.
We personally plan to use "The 3D workforce " on the "The housing" program.